Monday 14 April 2014

What I thought of Zack's performance at Fraser Heights

Today a slam poetry artist from Vancouver named Zaccheus Jackson performed to us. I thought he did a very good job of entertaining the crowd. Zack did a lot of things very well. First, he used his own personal examples such as talking about his dark days. Another thing he did well was relating to us, the audience. He talked about how your mother can be scary when you do something wrong and everyone can relate. Also, Zack was a great performer. Zack looked at the audience all the time and tried to get everyone engaged. For example; when he asked questions like “How many of you people in here have ever been in a relationship?”. Although, my favourite thing about Zack was that he was funny. He was full of character like when he pretended to be a guy from the 70’s smoking long cigarettes. All I think his performance was my favourite out of all the performances I've seen in the Fraser Heights Theatre.

No comments:

Post a Comment